Meme ahead! This is making the rounds on the blogs I follow. Since "things" are in a state of ...difficulty...at the moment, I though I'd play along. Thanks, Cherise!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
If so, I've never been informed
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday. Funny, since I'm not a big crier.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's fine with me. It reminds me of my dad's.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
In this country, probably prosciutto cotto alle erbe or salame piccante. In the US, turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
None that are human.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so, although I'm sure I'd get annoyed at times.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, although my doctor threatened to remove them a few times when I was in high school. I would not abide it.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. The older I get, the more risk averse I've become.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
It really depends on my mood, but I almost never say no to Frosted Mini Wheats
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Y
No, but most of my shoes don't have laces
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Depends on what you mean by strong. Also, depends on the day.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I love fruit flavors or some variation on caramel. Asking anything about favorite foods will always get a non answer because I love variety.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Typically their clothes.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red, although I'm not opposed to pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I am very impatient.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I miss so many people. I don't want to pick who among my friends and family I miss the most. It changes every day, anyway.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Probably keeping calm when thinking about the future or training myself not to worry about things I have no control over.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Brown
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A carrot (I'm eating lunch as I type this)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Car noises outside my office window.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Aquamarine
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh air (without the copious secondhand smoke of Roman streets), meals that have garlic in them
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Very important.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Probably mountain hideaway, but it really depends.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Baseball, in person, gymnastics, volleyball (blame Nick for that)
27. HAIR COLOR?
Blonde
28. EYE COLOR?
Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes. I have since I was eleven!
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I absolutely cannot answer this question. Major contenders: mushrooms, strawberries, salmon, soups (not all together, obvs)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
The happy ending, but it needs to feel authentic.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Brave
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy and brown stripes with a brown cardigan
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I'm not a huge dessert person, but I tend to prefer my desserts to have fruit.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Neither? I'm terrible. If I'm doing one, it's cardio.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer, but I like TV! I actually prefer tv shows to movies.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
For fun, Henry James' Italian Hours. For work, I've got Roma nel tempo di Caravaggio open in front of me.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
Small vocal ensembles singing early music.
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
I really have no idea. I like a variety of things, but classic rock is a good go-to.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I don't know how to answer this question since "home" is a fluid term for me. Furthest from where I grew up in Missouri? Philadelphia? This whole living in Rome thing has thrown out most of Europe, I think, so I better say Hawaii.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I sing. And I'm pretty good at it. Also, I can wiggle my ears.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Missouri
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Rome, Italy
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
House? My apartment is off-white.
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
I sold mine before moving to Rome.....so, invisible?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment