The walk is on Sunday. I started fundraising back in August. I set a fairly ambitious goal of $500. I assumed I make a sympathetic figure, right? Maybe I'm not an adorable child with a chronic disease, but as someone who can speak about diabetes from a personal level, I hoped that I could persuade people to donate to research efforts for a cure.
My plan worked! Really, I shouldn't take any credit. That is all due to my extremely generous family and friends, and even a few friends of friends. So, the grand total is.....
$1000!!!!
Seriously, I am so impressed with you people! And I'm so excited for the walk this weekend.
Thank you to everyone who donated. And, of course, I'm still taking donations :) if you feel so inclined.
When someday I am cured of this stupid disease (fingers crossed), I know that I will be so grateful for the generosity of everyone who contributed. So many thanks!
You're welcome! :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jasmine.
ReplyDelete