- The title is true, I am alive!
- I realize it has been a long time since I posted, hence the bullet points.
- Many things have happened since then, including a trip to Paris, Christmas in Rome, and a trip to Philadelphia (including the visa office).
- I am currently in Missouri spending time with family!
- Nick is in Rome with the kitties, holding down the fort.
- I miss him terribly.
- I return to Rome in 11 days
- Diabetes has not been playing nicely this trip to the States
- I've been adjusting sensitivity factors and carb ratios after several days of inexplicable numbers. I'm hoping to find the right answer soon.
- All of this is made more difficult by the fact that I have only one CGM sensor left. I've been without for about a week now. I'm holding off on using my last one.
- I'm not sure what I'm waiting for. Our time together is ending. It is inevitable.
- Deadlines have managed to chase me across the Atlantic, and yet I have so much trouble focusing when I'm not on my normal schedule.
- I will return to a regular blogging schedule at some point in the near future :)
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Alive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow - quite a whirlwind!! Hang in there!!
ReplyDelete