Sunday, May 24, 2009

Together we will float into the mystic

Lyrics courtesy of Van Morrison, from the song that played as I danced with my husband for the first time on May 24, 2008.  I've decided not to get too sappy here and just let the pictures celebrate that day a year ago that we started our life together.















I could not have dreamed of a better partner and friend.  I can't decide if the year flew by or if it feels like we've been together for much, much longer.  What I do know is that I can't wait for the rest of our life together.  Every day reminds me how lucky I am to have such a wonderful, caring, and supportive husband who shares my dreams and works hard with me to make them happen.  We've had a great first year of marriage, full of new and exciting events.  I'm only excited to see what the future holds for us together.

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair! It is so pretty! And there is one picture of Sarah that makes me giggle because she has a hilarious look on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary you two! Hope camping was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy one-year anniversary, bff! hope you're having a wonderful time in the poconos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone and thanks Christina about my hair! I had a good stylist who figured out how to wrangle the madness :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers