Sunday, May 31, 2009

A marathon weekend

I have taken so many photos in the last three days and I can't wait to write and post about our closing and busy, busy weekend.  Unfortunately, we've got a very busy next few days ahead of us with 2 sets of visitors in town all this next week, plus our normal work schedules and trips to the house for more taping and painting.  We got a lot accomplished, but there's lots left to do before we move in June 13!

For now, I'll leave you with a few photos.  First, us with our new keys inside our new house.
And finally, two photos of our new friend Pablo.  

He's a groundhog (aka a woodchuck) who lives under our shed.  He appeared several times on Saturday and once today to eat our grass.  Since we have yet to get our lawnmower, we appreciate his help.
We'll be figuring out what to do with Pablo in the near future, but we need to learn more about what harm he might do or is doing.  It's impossible to know how long he's lived there, and we think it might give our kitties some fun to watch him scurry around the yard.

So, hopefully I'll start posting about our projects on Thursday or Friday.  For now I'll be keeping busy entertaining my brother and his girlfriend for two days, and then Nick's uncle Eric, aunt Lorien, and cousins Merrick and McKinley for two days after that.  We love having visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers