Monday, May 9, 2011

Alas

Friends, my ambitions were too high.
On this, the first day of Diabetes Blog Week, I'm posting this photo of me, in front of the Theatre of Marcellus and two columns from the Temple of Apollo, instead of posting about today's assigned topic.

Our days are so full (this is my doing....Rome gives me inertia) and when we get back to the apartment, I just want to skype with my husband and plan my next day.

So, I plan to participate in D-Blog Week, but I think I'm going to have to do it a week late. I'll pretend that May 16-22 are the appropriate dates. Italians tend to run a little behind schedule anyway.

So, ciao for now! Rome and its endless wonders await....after a few hours of sleep :)

2 comments:

  1. hooray! hope you and aleta are having a blast! don't wear yourselves too thin my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! That is totally fine - enjoying Rome is much more important!!! I'm glad you decided to do the posts later instead. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers