Monday, May 3, 2010

Progress report

Here's the list from my last post, updated to show my progress!

- Grade 65 formal analysis papers

- Give three separate finals
- Grade said finals (105 total)



- Attend a wrap-up lunch of another grad seminar
- Finish my dissertation proposal
- Get my advisor's approval on dissertation proposal
- Get my committee's approval on dissertation proposal
- Get the rest of the faculty's approval on dissertation proposal
- Submit proposal to the department
- Submit proposal to the Graduate School

Well, it felt like I got a lot more than that done today. I also got back a draft of my dissertation proposal, and while there are some issues and some revisions needed, there were parts that my advisor loved! She used the word love. In red, when the rest of the font was black :)

Tomorrow, I'll be doing A LOT of grading and making these revisions to my proposal. I can do this! Nine days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers