Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Refreshed and revived

We got home late last night from our trip to sunny San Diego:


I could show you endless beach pictures, but it's way more fun to see people. Besides, our real reason for visiting was to spend time with family. We visited the beach a few times and did have a couple of pool days, but the best part was catching up with family. Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of everyone, but here are just a few from the trip:


Nick and me at dinner our first night



A trip to the Self-Realization Gardens with Nick's aunt Lori and cousin Shannon



Nick and his sister Beth at the Wild Animal Park



Nick, me, Brad, and Beth


The trip was so much fun and I think really, really necessary. We hadn't been out there in two and a half years and after the stress of this semester, we really needed some down time. We had a great time with family and with each other. Now I'm finding it difficult to get back into the swing of things, so I think I'll count this day as vacation too.

1 comment:

  1. hehe nice. glad to hear you had fun and got to catch up with some family! i wouldn't mind seeing endless pictures of the beach :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers