Saturday, July 31, 2010

Strange

It's not even 8:00 am on a Saturday morning and I've already been to the grocery store.

That's not really what's strange, I suppose. I have this weekend to myself. Nick went to NYC to see one of his friends who is visiting there. He took an early bus, so I drove him downtown this morning. Then I went to the grocery store.

So, I guess what I mean is that I've already had breakfast, my coffee, and gotten my morning errands done and it's only 7:55 am.

It's sort of glorious knowing I have the entire day. I'm going to a BBQ tonight, so I'll go make the pasta salad that I'm bringing in a few minutes, but then the day is mine! The world is my oyster! I can clean! I can work! I can relax! I can easily fit in a workout!

It's just sort of strange for a Saturday morning, when I often sleep until now and move slowly for the first few hours of the day.

Of course I'll miss my darling husband, but it's rather exciting to know that I've got this place to myself. Well, I'm sharing it with the kitties but they're pretty good roommates. Happy weekend to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. i love having weekends/the house to myself. they are definitely more productive.

    ReplyDelete

Followers