Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August in Missouri...

...is HOT! And humid. But, I loved my recent trip there to see my family and friends. I took so many pictures, so here are a some now and there will be some later. It was a seriously packed seven days, but I made it out alive. Here are some of the things I did:

Visited the new Bistro Market in downtown Springfield with these three:
Had an epic surprise slumber party that involved all of my dad's children and one grandchild. Here are the youngest four:
Me with my youngest sister:
Brother and sister:
Another brother and sister:
My older sister and her boy:
Aunt and nephew, living it up:
Then we took a trip to Silver Dollar City! I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have. We had an awesome day together.



Cooling down with some ice cream:
I did have a bite of this:
Me and my dad:
I love these people so much. Living so far away can be really hard because I miss them like crazy. They are always changing, especially the little ones.

Up next: time with some incredible friends!

1 comment:

  1. It was one of the best visits ever. For some reason it was one of the most difficult times I have ever had seeing you off.

    We missed Nick though.

    December can't come quickly enough.

    ReplyDelete

Followers