Thursday, August 19, 2010

Intermission

I'm currently updating my blog while watching The Suite Life of Zack and Cody with my two littlest sisters. Random, no?

I'm taking a mini break from posting about my extended birthday celebration to say how happy I am to be in Missouri! I left VERY early this morning and was back in my home state before lunch. I've already seen several family members and I'm REALLY excited for all of the plans I have for my week here. I get to see several friends, lots of family, and even meet a new baby! This week is going to fly by because I have so much on my plate.

In other news, I'm officially officially officially getting my pump! I'll be getting Medtronic's pump and integrated CGM and I don't think I could be more excited! The first steps have been taken and according to the best CDE ever, I should have it within the month. I'm well on my way to becoming a cyborg :)

That's all for now. I'll have a ton of photos from this trip, I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. Viewing habits change when the small Frys are around. They love having you here and so do I!

    ReplyDelete

Followers