Monday, September 20, 2010

A Post in Numbers

Because it's Monday and my brain is kicking and screaming every step of the way today, I thought I'd simplify this blogging thing and update by the numbers. We'll see how organized this is in the end.

30 - hours until I have my PUMP!! appointment (PUMP!! is how I put it in my planner)

4 - number of injections I have left until the PUMP!! appointment

6 - number of hours Nick spent working on restaining our deck this weekend

0 - number of hours I spent restaining the deck

1 - number of grant/fellowship applications which I have now completed (hooray Fulbright!)

71 - number of days until my last grant/fellowship application is due

685 - number of dollars I have raised for JDRF

1750 - number of dollars my team of ten has raised for JDRF!

85 - approximate number of carbohydrates in the meal I consumed at Davio's last night during Restaurant Week

6 - number of restaurants in Philly owned and run by Jose Garces

4 - number of Garces restaurants Nick and I will have been to after our Wednesday night reservation at Chifa (Latin Asian tapas)

5 - number of Restaurant Weeks Nick and I have taken advantage of in Philly.

This was a surprisingly effective way to update, covering all of the significant things in the recent past and recent future. No doubt tomorrow I'll have lots to say about PUMP!! day. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. fantastic about your PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i felt it needed many more exclamation points)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share in your excitement about your pump! Looking forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers