Not that I didn't like blogging, but do you ever get tired of hearing your own voice? That's kind of what it felt like. I think for the most part my posts were alright. There were definitely a few in there that were completely uninspired. Here are some stats:
Total comments in November 2010 posts: 49
Most viewed post ever, Holiday Travel, with 195 page views. This is in large part due to the links to it from Kerri's Twitter account and Amy at Diabetes Mine.
Number of page views in November: 970
Number of posts with diabetes as a tag: 17
I hope that in participating, I was able to help raise awareness about Type 1 Diabetes during National Diabetes Awareness Month. I've learned a lot. I've gotten to know other bloggers better. I've felt more a part of this community.
And now I need to refocus my writing efforts to this pesky dissertation. It feels like a mountain right now, but I'm working on bringing it down to size so that I can properly tackle it.
Besides, if I can blog for 30 days straight, I can do anything, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment