Monday, January 3, 2011

Farewell, 2010!

Eh, so I'm a bit late on bidding 2010 adieu, but my significant break from the internet while I was in Missouri was refreshing! Not refreshing? My extremely jam-packed Google Reader. Oh well. I checked my email pretty regularly, and would hop on facebook pretty much daily, but that was it.

Anyhow, I liked Kerri's end of the year wrap up for this ol' blog. So, here are the first lines from a definitive post for each month of 2010, so 12 of the 132 posts that I wrote last year.

January: I love fun weekends, especially those you aren't expecting to be fun.

February: I usually keep this blog pretty light-hearted.

March: As I scramble to get as much done as possible before I leave for Rome on Tuesday (!!!!!), I thought I'd rattle off a quick update about our first set of recent visitors.

April: Before I launch into my Italy posts, which I seriously considered starting tonight, I thought I'd do a bit of a health update.

May: We got home late last night from our trip to sunny San Diego.

June: Today is a big day.

July: No, I'm not advertising for Dan Brown :)

August: Last Thursday, I turned 27.

September: I need a name for it.....I've been getting some suggestions on facebook, but I may actually go with my grandmother's suggestion of Polly.

October: Yesterday was a not so good day.

November: With only 36 days left until Christmas, I've started thinking about all of the preparations I need to do, including airline travel for the first time with my pump and CGM (which I'm getting my final training on TOMORROW!!).

December: Recently, some friends and I were discussing at what point we actually felt like adults.

Much to come in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers